Terms and Conditions
For that reason, these Terms are important and you should read them carefully and contact us with any questions before you use the Site and purchase goods available through the Site. You can contact us on email@example.com.
By registering for, accessing, browsing and/or otherwise using the Site and purchasing the goods available through the Site, You acknowledge that You have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms.
1. Use of the Site
a) To use the Site and make an order you must be over eighteen (18) years old.
1.2. Accessing the Site from overseas
a) The Site may be accessed from Australia and certain countries outside Australia. We do not guarantee the Site and the purchase of goods through the Site complies with the laws of a country other than Australia.
b) Should you access the Site from a country other than Australia, you do so at your own risk and you understand that it is your responsibility to ensure that your access and use of the Site and/or purchase of goods through the Site complies with the laws of the country in which you access and use the Site and/or purchase goods through the Site.
2. Licence to use Site
2.1. We grant you a non-exclusive, worldwide, non-transferable licence to use the Site in accordance with the Terms.
2.2. You may only access and use the Site for your personal non-commercial use.
3. Prohibited Use
3.1. You must not use the Site for any purpose, unless expressly permitted by the Terms.
3.2. You must not add any content to the Site:
a) unless in accordance with the Terms;
b) unless you hold all necessary rights, licences and consents to do so;
c) that would cause you or Us to breach any law, regulation, rule, code or other legal obligation;
d) that is or that We in Our reasonable opinion consider to be inappropriate, defamatory, offensive, abusive, indecent, illegal and/or disparaging;
e) that would bring Us, or the Site, into disrepute; or
f) that infringes the intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
3.3. You must not modify or copy the layout of the Site and any computer software and code contained in the Site.
4. User Acknowledgements
4.1. You acknowledge and agree that:
a) We reserve the right to change, suspend and discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time;
b) you alone are responsible for any content you add to the Site; and
c) the Site will not operate on a continuous basis, and may be unavailable from time to time (including for maintenance purposes).
5. Intellectual Property Rights
5.1. Unless expressly provided herein, We reserve all intellectual property rights in the Site and nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property rights.
5.2. All Our trademarks, trade names and logos used on the Site are owned by Us. You may not use, reproduce, copy, republish, upload, transmit, post or modify Our trademarks in any way without Our prior written consent.
5.3. By posting or adding any content onto the Site (including, without limitation, comments, feedback, ideas or suggestions posted by you through the Site), you grant Us a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide and transferable right and licence to use that content in any way (including, without limitation, by reproducing, changing, and communicating the content to the public) and you permit Us to authorise any other person to do the same thing.
5.4. You consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner.
5.5. The licence in clause 5.4 will survive any termination of these Terms.
5.6. You represent and warrant to Us that you have all necessary rights to grant the licences and consents set out in clauses 5.4 and 5.5.
6. Links to other websites
6.1. The Site may include links to other websites or resources owned and operated by third parties and which are not under Our Control.
6.2. We do not endorse, sponsor or approve any content available on any linked websites and resources and We are not responsible for the material contained on those linked websites or resources.
8. Security of Information
8.1. We will take all reasonable steps to implement, maintain and enforce security procedures and safeguards to protect the security, confidentiality and integrity of your Personal Information and any content posted by you on the Site from unauthorised access or use by a third party or misuse, damage or destruction by any person.
8.2. Notwithstanding clause 8.1, We do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to Us. Accordingly, any information you provide to Us is provided at Your own risk.
8.3. We recommend you protect your computer system from potential hazards by firewalls, anti-virus software and any other such security applications.
9. Purchase Terms
9.1. Making an order
a) To purchase goods on the Site, you must place an order.
b) Once you make an order, We will email you an acknowledgement confirming receipt of your order. This acknowledgement does not constitute Our acceptance of your order.
c) We reserve the right to ask you to provide additional details or to verify your identity before We process your order.
d) A legally binding contract for the purchase of goods will only arise once your payment has been approved.
e) We are not obliged to accept any order. In the event We reject your order, We will refund you any monies paid.
f) Once you receive confirmation from Us that We have accepted your order, you may not make any changes to or cancel your order. Accordingly, you should ensure your order is accurate before you submit it.
g) Individual orders you place cannot be consolidated and, accordingly, delivery and handling fees will apply to each individual order.
9.2. Registering an account
a) You may place an order in your capacity as a guest or by registering an account with Us. In either case, you will be required to provide personally identifiable information. You must ensure that the personally identifiable information is true, accurate, complete and up to date. We are not liable for any communication that does not reach you due to the inclusion of incorrect details within your account.
b) Should you register an account, you understand that you alone are responsible for all activities that occur under your account and for maintaining the confidentiality and integrity of your account. To this end, you agree you will not disclose your password to any third party and take all reasonable steps to ensure a third party does not gain access to your account.
9.3. Availability of Goods
a) All orders are subject to availability of the goods requested. In the event We are unable to fulfil your order or any part thereof, We will refund you the price paid for the goods that are unavailable.
b) We reserve the right to restrict the number of goods for any one order.
9.4. Product Recalls
a) In the event of a product recall, you must provide Us and, where applicable any third party, such assistance as is required.
9.5. Price and Payment
a) Prices displayed on the Site (including the price of the goods and delivery charges) are in Australian Dollars and, if GST applies, inclusive of GST.
b) Prices for the goods are separate and distinct from delivery and/or handling fees.
c) We reserve the right to change or alter prices without notice to you. Subject to clause 9.6, if you have already submitted an order at a particular price, We will supply your goods at that price.
d) Payment for the goods and any applicable delivery and/or handling fees are required in full on placement of the order.
e) We do not collect or store your debit or credit card information. All debit and credit transactions on the Site occur through a third-party payment gateway (the ‘Processer’). You hereby authorise the Processer to procure payment from your nominated payment method.
f) While all reasonable steps will be taken to protect your debit and/or credit card information, given the nature of the internet We cannot guarantee the security of any such information and, subject to any gross negligence on Our part, We will not be held liable for any loss you suffer as a result of any unauthorised access to your debit and/or credit card information.
g) Once We receive your order, We will perform a standard pre-authorisation check on your credit or debit card and, to that end, you hereby authorise Us to perform this check.
h) Your order will not be dispatched until payment has cleared. In the event payment does not clear, We will cancel your order and notify you accordingly.
i) Payment methods are specified on the Site at the time you play your order.
9.6. Errors and inaccuracies
a) From time to time, the Site may contain incorrect or inaccurate information relating to (amongst other things) the price of goods, product description or availability.
b) We reserve the right to update or correct any incorrect or inaccurate information at any time without notice. We further reserve the right to reject any order that has been placed in reliance on incorrect or inaccurate information.
c) Where your order has been confirmed, and We subsequently become aware that the order (or any part thereof) is affected by an inaccuracy or error with respect to the price, We will notify you as soon as possible of the error and give you the option to purchase the good/s affected by the inaccuracy or error at the correct price or cancel the order. If We do not hear from you within two (2) calendar days, We will cancel your order in full and issue you with a full refund.
9.7. Discount Codes
a) We may offer promotional discount codes to be used on the all or part of the Site.
b) Any offer We make with respect to promotional discount codes will be subject to specific conditions which We will make available at the time of offer.
b) Discount codes may not be used to purchase gift cards online or instore.
a) The costs of delivery are and shipping are stated in Our Shipping and Returns Policy available here.
b) We do not guarantee the quality of the freight and delivery services of any third-party service providers.
9.9. Risk and Liability
a) Risk of loss or damage to the goods will pass to you on delivery of the goods at your specified delivery address.
9.10. Return of Goods and refunds
a) Goods may only be returned in accordance with Our Return Policy, which can be accessed here. The Return Policy forms part of these Terms.
b) We will not provide a refund for change of mind.
c) We will process any refunds within a reasonable time.
d) Refunds will be processed on the same method as the original payment was made.
9.11. Consumer Guarantees
a) Nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude, restrict or modify or have the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying any rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law.
9.12. Conditions for the gift cards & store credit
a) Gift cards are valid for 36 months from purchase date. Any balance that remains after the 36 months will be voided and will not be available for use.
b) Store credits are valid for 12 months. Any balance that remains after the 12 months will be voided and will not be available for use.
c) The credit of a gift card or store credit does not accrue interest, nor can it be redeemed or refunded for cash at any time.
10.1. The Site and all information, content or materials included thereon is provided to you on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis without guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties as to merchantability, acceptable quality and fitness for any purpose, which, to the fullest extent permitted by law, We hereby expressly disclaim.
10.2. You are solely responsible for the appropriateness of the Site for your intended application and use. We do not warrant that the Site meets your requirements.
10.3. We do not warrant that the Site will be available without interruption or error-free or that the same is free from viruses, bugs and the like that may interfere with the normal operations of your systems.
10.4. While We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the images of goods available for purchase on the Site accurately represents the goods, We do not guarantee that the images are an exact representation of the actual goods.
10.5. To the extent that any applicable law does not permit the disclaimer of warranties, the Site is warranted only to the minimum amount legally required.
11. Exclusions and Limitation of Liability
11.1. We are not liable to You for any loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with the Site and the Terms, except to the extent that such liability may not be lawfully excluded and subject to clause 9.4.
11.2. Notwithstanding the generality of clause 11.1, We expressly exclude liability for special, indirect or consequential damages, which damages will be deemed to include loss of data, loss of or claim for, revenue, profits, actual or potential business opportunities or anticipated savings or profit.
11.3. Subject to clause 11.4, in the event that any exclusion or other provision contained herein is held to be invalid for any reason and We become liable for loss or damage that could otherwise have been limited, such liability will be limited to the fee paid for the goods and access to the Site.
11.4. The limitation expressed in clause 11.1 does not apply to Our liability for loss suffered or incurred by you in respect of:
a) fraud or other unlawful acts;
b) gross negligence; or
c) liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law, including under the Australian Consumer Law.
12.1. You agree to indemnify and keep Us indemnified against all losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including legal costs) incurred by Us arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, your breach of these Terms or your breach of any rights of third parties.
12.2. We reserve the right to assume exclusive control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify Us and you agree to provide assistance at your expense for the purposes of defending and managing all such claims as is reasonably requested by Us.
a) We reserve the right to terminate Your access to all or any part the Site or your ability to purchase goods through the Site at any time without notice.
13.2. Accrued rights
a) Termination does not affect any the accrued rights or liabilities of either Us or you.
a) All terms that by their nature could reasonable be construed as being intended to survive, continue to apply beyond termination of your access and will continue to apply.
14.1. Contacting Us or making a complaint
If you wish to contact Us or make a complaint, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
a) We may, at any time and at our sole discretion, amend, modify or otherwise alter the terms of this Agreement.
b) Any amendments, modifications or alterations to the Terms shall become effective upon the posting thereof.
c) Your continued use of the Site following the posting of amendments, modifications or alterations constitutes your acceptance of the revised terms. It is your responsibility to regularly check the Site to for any amendments, modifications or alterations to the Terms.
a) Should any part of this Agreement be or become invalid, that part shall be severed from this Agreement. Such invalidity shall not affect the invalidity of the remaining provisions of the Agreement.
a) These Terms are governed by and to be construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
b) You agree that any dispute between Us and you about any matter arising out of or in connection with this Agreement will exclusively be heard by the courts of New South Wales, Australia and/or the Federal Court of Australia sitting in New South Wales, Australia.
Terms and Conditions last updated on 22 March 2017
1.1. Modern Standard Pty Ltd (ACN 605 705 520) ATF the Modern Standard Trust t/as Assembly Label (Assembly Label) is committed to ensuring your privacy through compliance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)(Privacy Act) and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs).
1.3. The purpose of this Policy is to outline how we collect and handle personal information in the course of our dealings with you.
1.4. Your privacy is very important to us. For that reason, please read the following details carefully and contact us if you have any questions or queries.
2. What personal information do we collect and how do we collect it?
2.1. Personal information will ordinarily only be collected directly from you when you visit our websites and/or social media pages (collectively, the Sites), through direct face-to-face contact (i.e. when you visit our stores in person), by telephone, by correspondence, through online competitions and attendance at our events.
2.2. Personal information may also be collected about you from a third party, such as one or more of our service providers.
2.3. The type of personal information we collect will depend on the circumstances of its collection and the nature of the dealings you have with us. For example:
a) when you make a purchase in store, we may collect your name, date of birth, contact details (such as email address, phone number and residential address) and your financial and credit card details;
b) when you attend one of our retail or concession stores in person, we or a third party acting on our behalf, may capture your image and/or sound recordings on Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) footage;
c) when you make a purchase online, we may collect your name, gender, date of birth, contact details (such as email address, phone number and residential address) and your financial and credit card details;
d) when you visit any of our Sites using an electronic device, we may collect your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address, standard web log information and cookies from your computer, which tells us when you visit the Sites and may remember your preferences;
e) when you attend an event run by us, we may collect your name and contact details; and
f) when you enter a competition or trade promotion run by us or on our behalf, we may collect your name, contact details and your preferences and opinions about types of products and/or services.
3. Why do we collect your personal information?
3.1. We only collect personal information that is reasonably necessary for one or more of our functions or activities.
3.2. We only collect sensitive information if it is reasonably necessary for our functions or activities, or an exception applies under the PrivacyAct and the individual to whom the information relates has given their express consent to the collection.
3.3. You can choose not to provide us with certain information. However, if you do not provide us with certain types of personal information, we may be unable to provide you with our services, supply you with our products or otherwise transact with you.
4. How do we use your personal information and under what circumstances will it be disclosed?
4.1. We will only use or disclose your personal information for a purpose for which it was collected (or for a secondary purpose if an exception applies), including things such as supplying you with our products and/or services, managing our relationships, performing administrative functions, conducting marketing activities (including direct marketing) and complying with legal requirements.
4.2. Where we use personal information other than for a purpose for which it was collected, we do so in accordance with the Privacy Act and APP 6.
4.3. We may disclose personal information to our professional advisors (including lawyers) and contracted third party service providers and partners, including marketing and advertising agencies and information technology service providers. However, we will never disclose your personal information to an unknown third party, unless you have given your consent to such a disclosure.
4.4. We may disclose your personal information to a trusted third party who also holds other information about you. This third party may combine that information in order to enable us to develop consumer insights so that we can better understand your preferences and interests, personalise your experience and enhance the products and/or services that you receive.
5. To whom do we disclose your personal information?5.1. We may disclose your personal information for the purposes described in this policy to:a) our related bodies corporate and employees;b) our existing or potential agents, business partners or partners;c) our professional advisers, dealers and agents;d) payment systems operators;e) third party suppliers and service providers;f) anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred;g) our sponsors or promoters of any competition that we conduct via the Sites;h) specific third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us; and/ori) other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorised or permitted by law.6. Direct Marketing
6.1. We may engage in direct marketing of our products and/or services from time to time.
6.2. We only use personal information for direct marketing in circumstances where we have collected the information directly from the individual and that individual reasonably expects to receive direct marketing material from us (for example, where an individual has signed up to receive direct marketing material from us).
6.3. We offer all individuals the opportunity to unsubscribe from receiving direct marketing communications.
7. Access to and accuracy of personal information
7.1. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and/or disclose is accurate, complete, up to date and relevant.
7.2. You have the right to ensure that your personal information which is held us is accurate. To make a request to access and/or correct your personal information, please contact Assembly Label’s Privacy Officer using the contact details provided below.
7.3. While we will always endeavour to give access to personal information free of charge, we reserve the right to charge individuals for access to personal information to cover costs associated with:
a) searching for, locating and retrieving personal information and deciding which information to provide to the individual;
b) using an intermediary; and
c) reproducing and sending the information.
7.4. We are entitled to refuse to give access to personal information in certain circumstances. For further information, please contact Assembly Label’s Privacy Officer using the contact details provided below.
8. How secure is your personal information?
8.1. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that information held by us is safe and secure, and that it is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
8.2. While we take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of your personal information, data protection and security measures can never be guaranteed and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
9. Destruction and de-identification of personal information.
We will take reasonable steps to de-identify or destroy personal information when it is no longer needed by us, except where the information forms part of a Commonwealth record or we are required, by law or a court or tribunal order, to retain the information.
10. Anonymity and pseudonymity.
Individuals have the option of dealing anonymously or by pseudonym with us, unless it is impracticable to do so or we are required, by law or a court or tribunal order, to deal with identified individuals.
11. Overseas disclosure of your information
11.1. We may disclose your personal information outside of Australia to entities of the kind listed in paragraph 5 of this Policy.
11.2. By providing your personal information to us, you consent to the disclosure of your information outside of Australia and acknowledge APPs 8.1, as outlined in Schedule 1 to the Privacy Act, will not apply to the use of the information.
11.3. You further acknowledge we are not responsible for privacy practices of the overseas entities to whom we may disclose your information and acknowledge we are not required to ensure that overseas recipients handle your personal information in compliance with the Privacy Act and the APPs.
11.4. We will, however, take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient will deal with your personal information in a way that is consistent with the APPs.
12. Third Party Links
12.1. The Sites may contain links to websites or products operated by third parties.
12.2. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of, or any content on, those linked websites or products, and have no control over or rights in those linked websites.
12.3. The privacy policies that apply to those other websites may differ substantially from this Policy, so we encourage individuals to read them before using those websites or products.
13. Changes to the Policy
13.1. We reserve the right to amend this Policy from time to time. Changes will be posted on any one or more of the Sites.
13.2. You should regularly check the Sites to see if there have been any recent changes.
14.1. If you believe there has been a breach of the Privacy Act or the APPs, please contact Assembly Label’s Privacy Officer using the details provided below.
14.2. We take privacy complaints very seriously. If you make a complaint, we will respond within five (5) calendar days to advise you of who is responsible for managing your complaint. We will try to resolve your complaint within ten (10) calendar days. When this is not possible, we will contact you within that time to let you know how long we will take to resolve your complaint.
14.3. We will investigate your complaint and, where necessary, consult with third parties about your complaint. We will make a decision about your complaint and write to you to explain your decision.
14.4. Individuals can also complain directly to the Office of the Australian Privacy Commissioner. Details about how to file a complaint can be found at www.oaic.gov.au or by calling 1300 363 992.
15. Contact Assembly Label
All questions or queries about this Policy and complaints should be directed to the Assembly Label Privacy Officer, whose details are as follows:
Contact Name: The Privacy Officer
Free gift with purchase on orders over $250*
Gift with purchase (tote bag) is open to all customers for orders that are $250 or above after discount. Promotion is only available for purchases online
Choose What You Pay
All items purchased in our Choose What Your Pay Sale are final sale and are not eligible for change of mind returns. If your garment is faulty you are entitled to a replacement or refund.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase, if the products are faulty, wrongly described or different from the photograph we would love to resolve this for you. Please contact our friendly customer care team.
Assembly Label Reward – 10% off welcome code.
Assembly Label is pleased to offer a 10% off reward to select customers after they sign up to our mailing list (Reward). You will be provided with a promotional code to use at checkout simply by subscribing to our mailing list online or in-store. This Reward is only available to customers who are new subscribers to our mailing list and is valid for 30 days from subscription.
This Reward is being run by Assembly Label Retail Pty Ltd ACN 612 004 225 (us, Assembly Label).
These terms and conditions apply to all participants of the Reward. If you do not agree or do not want to be bound to these terms, you must opt out of the Reward by emailing us at email@example.com.
Name of Reward
10% Welcome Reward
All Australian States and Territories and New Zealand
You can receive the Reward by subscribing to our mailing list, minimum spend $50.
The Reward is redeemable:
· For customers who are new subscribers to our mailing list;
· For 30 days from the date the customer joins the mailing list;
· Minimum spend $50.
· For the Reward Period;
· On full-priced Assembly Label product;
· Online only at nz.assemblylabel.com; and
· By applying a promo code at checkout, which will be provided via email [or on a confirmation page] after joining the mailing list
The Reward is not redeemable:
· At any third party suppliers of Assembly Label, for example (but not limited to):
o David Jones stores or davidjones.com
o Universal stores or universalstore.com
o At Outlet stores or online outlet sales
· In conjunction with any other offer, unless otherwise stated
· For cash, to purchase gift cards or against a lay-by or prior purchase
· Used on third party products.
Due to the high volume of demand, Assembly Label cannot guarantee the availability of stock during the Reward period.
Applicable refunds or credit notes provided will only reflect the purchase price of the item as displayed on the receipt, rather than the original ticket price.
10%to spend on full priced Assembly Label product
Reward Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility to Enter
To be eligible to enter the Reward, you must:
- be an individual (not a company or body corporate);
- be at least 18 years of age as at the date of your entry into the Reward;
- be a new subscriber to our mailing list;
- not be:
- a director, management or employee of Assembly Label or its Related Bodies Corporate and agents; or
- an immediate family members of any person referred to in clause 1.1(d)(i).
- You will automatically receive the Reward when you subscribe to the Assembly Label mailing list either online at assemblylabel.com or in-store during the Reward Period.
- Your subscription represents a single Reward.
- You are limited to one entry, being one Reward, during the Reward Period.
- You can subscribe either online or in-store.
- Assembly Label will not disclose or share entry information with any user, either on request or otherwise.
- Redemption of Rewards
- Rewards can only be redeemed in store at Assembly Label in Australia and New Zealand or online at assemblylabel.com. Rewards cannot be redeemed at third party suppliers of Assembly Label goods.
- When redeeming any applicable Reward, the Reward will be applied proportionally across each item purchased, based on the percentage each item's represents of your total purchase. This will mean that the Reward will not be split equally across all items.
- Rewards cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer unless otherwise indicated.
- Rewards cannot be redeemed as payment for any part of a layby purchase.
- Rewards can be redeemed as payment for purchases using a Buy Now Pay Later provider (like Afterpay or Klarna) at the time of purchasing before the first payment is made.
- All Rewards have an expiry date as dictated by the promo code link, at which point they will no longer be available for redemption. Assembly Label reserves the right to change the expiry date of any Reward at any time without notice.
- Only rewards from one Assembly Label reward or discount can be redeemed per transaction.
- Assembly Label will not be held responsible or liable if Rewards are not able to be redeemed for whatever reason but specifically, in the case of a technical issue including without limitation the failure of software or hardware or an EFTPOS malfunction.
- Rewards can only be redeemed once.
- Assembly Label reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude certain items and promotions from being redeemed by using the Rewards.
- Returns: If a customer wishes to return a purchase for reasons other than that the goods are faulty or misdescribed:
- any Reward redeemed or utilised during the original purchase that is being refunded will be forfeited; and
- any Reward redeemed or utilised during the original purchase can be honoured for an exchange if the exchange takes place on the day as the return, otherwise it will be forfeited.
- Change to Reward
Subject to clause Error! Reference source not found. and any applicable laws, Assembly Label reserves the right to amend, modify, suspend or cancel the Reward or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Participant Data
- Assembly Label will collect data relating to all Reward participants and entries.
- Disqualification of Participant
- In the event Assembly Label reasonably believes that a participant has:
- breached any of these terms and conditions;
- failed to satisfy the entry eligibility requirements in clause 1; or
- engaged in any conduct likely to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Reward,
- In the event Assembly Label reasonably believes that a participant has:
Assembly Label may disqualify the participant from the Reward.
- Assembly Label reserves the right to claim damages from a disqualified participant, referred to in clause 6.
- Limitation of Liability
- Assembly Label, its Related Bodies Corporate, officers, directors, employees, agents and contractors (Assembly Label Parties) are not liable:
- for any Reward entries lost, misdirected or otherwise not received or properly processed by Assembly Label;
- for any failure to perform or delay in performance of its obligations under these terms and conditions, to the extent that the failure or delay is caused by an act, omission, event or circumstance outside of the reasonable control of Assembly Label; or
- for any loss, damage or injury suffered by a participant arising out of or in connection with this Reward to the extent permitted by law.
- Nothing in this clause intends to limit or exclude a winner’s rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Assembly Label, its Related Bodies Corporate, officers, directors, employees, agents and contractors (Assembly Label Parties) are not liable:
- To the extent of any inconsistency between the Reward Details and these terms, the Reward Details prevail.
- Assembly Label accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize.
- Unless a contrary intention appears, a reference in these terms or the Reward Details to dollars or $ is a reference to Australian dollars.
- Where the Reward is promoted via Facebook or another social media platform, you acknowledge and agree that the Reward is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or the other social media platforms.
Re-Worn Donation Discount Terms & Conditions
Assembly Label would like to reward customers with a 10% Discount Code (Discount Code) when they donate their pre-loved Assembly Label goods, as part of our ReWorn (Repair, Reuse, Recycle) initiative (Promotion).
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) set out the conditions on which we’re running the Promotion.
The Terms form a binding contractual agreement between you and Assembly Label. If you do not agree to these Terms, you cannot participate in the Promotion.
When we refer to Assembly Label, we, our or us in these terms, we are referring to Assembly Label Retail Pty Ltd (ACN 612 004 225) and Modern Standard Pty Ltd (ACN 605 705 520) as trustee for the Modern Standard Trust.
How to receive a Discount Code
- The Promotion is available for a limited time only, for as long as it is advertised on the Website or in-store (Donation Period). We reserve the right to cancel or change any promotion at any time without notice and in our sole discretion.
- To receive a Discount Code, Customers must donate their pre-used Assembly Label Products at any participating Assembly Label store or via post during the Donation Period (Donation). For the avoidance of doubt, the donated item(s) must be at least one or more Assembly Label branded products to be eligible for a Discount Code.
- Donations provided by post can be shipped from Australia free of charge. Customers can generate a shipping label through the Donation Portal on the Website. The shipping label must be printed and attached to the delivery satchel and dropped off at the closest Australia Post Office or street post box.
- Once a Donation is received, a unique Discount Code will be delivered to the Customer via email within 5 business days.
- The Promotion is limited to one Discount Code per Customer per Donation Period, regardless of the number of items donated.
How to use your Discount Code
- The Discount Code must be redeemed within 60 days of issue.
- To redeem the Discount Code, the Customer must present the Discount Code when checking out in-store or enter the Discount Code during the checkout process on the Website.
- The Discount Code is single-use and valid for one purchase only.
- There is no minimum spend required in order to redeem the Discount Code.
- The Discount Code can be redeemed on all full priced Assembly Label and ReWorn Products.
- The Discount Code will be fully redeemed once a qualifying purchase has been made.
Restrictions that apply
- You won’t be able to use the Discount Code in conjunction with any other offer, codes or promotions.
- You cannot transfer the Discount Code to another person, redeem or exchange it for cash, and you won’t be able to use it to purchase gift vouchers or cards or apply it to sale items or previous purchases.
- When purchasing via the Website, the Discount Code will be subtracted from the price of your purchase before the application of any taxes, shipping fees or additional costs.
- The Discount Code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the Customer.
- We are entitled, if we determine to do so, to terminate, withdraw or cancel a Discount Code at any time without providing you with notice, including if we think you have breached these Terms or if we reasonably believe the Discount Code is being used by someone other than you.
- If your Discount Code is terminated, you will no longer be entitled to redeem any discount or benefits associated with it and the Discount Code will immediately become invalid.
Changes to these Terms
- We keep these Terms on the Website, so it is easy for you to access them.
- We try not to change these Terms too often, but sometimes we need to, for example, if the law changes.
- When we change these Terms, we will put the updated version on the Website straight away. We will also put a notice on the Website when we make significant updates, so you will know this has happened.
- If you continue to participate in the Promotion or redeem your Discount Code after we change these Terms, you will be deemed to have accepted the changed Terms.
- These Terms will continue to apply to you until you have utilised the full amount of your Discount Code, or unless terminated earlier by us in accordance with these Terms.
- These Term are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales and Courts of Appeal from them for determining any dispute concerning these Terms.
- Assembly Label accepts no responsibility for any tax implications or other fees and charges that may arise from redeeming the Discount Code.
- Unless a contrary intention appears, a reference in these Terms to dollars or $ refers to Australian dollars.
- Where the Promotion is promoted via Facebook or another social media platform, you acknowledge and agree that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or the other social media platforms.
- Every pair of full price Assembly Label jeans sold from Thursday 11 August 2022 onwards comes with a promise of free repairs. We repair any broken area of the denim and you can repair them as many times as needed, no matter when or where they were bought.
- Assembly Label products are designed to the highest standards of quality and functionality.
- To send your jeans in for repair, please present your jeans at one of our Assembly Label stores for assessment by our retail team. If you are unable to visit an Assembly Label store, please reach out to our Customer Care team at assemblylabel.com who will be able to assist with your repair
- This applies to full-price styles from the new collection launch and items sold directly through assemblylabel.com and nz.assemblylabel.com
- Please note: For the safety of our repair team, we ask that all items posted in for repair or assessment are freshly washed and dry. Dirty items will be returned unrepaired.
- We do our best to repair your jeans quickly and will send through a repair timeframe once we have received your garment.
- Please note, that during peak times it may take 4 - 6 weeks to fully process and return your repair
- We do our best to find a perfect match, in terms of fabric and hardware, when we repair your item.
- In cases where we do not have an exact match available, we’ll do our best to get as close as possible.
- For safety and sanitary reasons, by law all items need to be sent in a clean condition; our repair technicians will appreciate it! Please note: sending unclean garments for repair can delay the process and incur a laundry fee.
Mid-Year Sale | Up To 70% Off
Offer valid from 7/06/2023 online at https://assemblylabel.com/ and https://nz.assemblylabel.com/ for a limited time only. Prices as marked online, valid on selected styles only. Exclusions apply. All items in our Mid-Year Sale are final sale and are not eligible for refunds, exchanges or credit notes unless deemed faulty, these products feature a 'Final Sale' banner. Please choose with care.
Afterpay Day Sale | 25% Off Selected Styles
Offer valid from 15/08/2023 12:00AM NZST online at https://assemblylabel.com/ and https://nz.assemblylabel.com/ until 20/08/2023 11:59PM NZST. Discount applied at checkout, valid on selected styles only. Exclusions apply. All items that feature a 'Afterpay 25% Off' banner are eligible for returns as outlined in our return policy.
Gift With Purchase | Receive an exclusive Assembly Label nylon wash bag with purchases of $240* or more.
*NZ$240. Gift with purchase offer is available on orders from 10:30am AU Tuesday 29th August 2023 while stocks last and may not be available in all stores for the entire promotional period. Gift with purchase is limited to one per customer and is non transferrable. Assembly Label staff reserve the right to withhold the gift with purchase when necessary. Gift with purchase RRP is AU$40/NZ$50 and this product may be available for sale at this price at any time before, during or after the promotional period. Offer applies to nz.assemblylabel.com and all Assembly Label stores in Australia and New Zealand. Item not available for resale.
How to contact us
Your feedback is important to us and our community. We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, reviews, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Website and our Products (Feedback). You may submit Feedback by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Terms were last updated in August 2023.