Retail Staff (Manly)
We are currently searching for experienced and customer-focused retail staff to join the team at our Manly lifestyle store on a casual basis.
- Driving sales to deliver daily/weekly targets.
- Constantly delivering a high level of customer service. Ensuring customer brand loyalty, resulting in repeat customer business.
- Upholding Assembly Label's store operational standards and procedures.
- Provide feedback to the Manly Store Manager through effective communication relating to sales.
- Maintaining the highest level of personal and store presentation standards.
- Seasonally engage with the Assembly Label operations and design team ensuring a well-defined understanding of the product range in store.
- Ability to gain a clear understanding of the Assembly Label values.
- Ability to meet sales targets.
- Proven experience to work collaboratively in a team, whilst driven by personal exemplary standards.
- Proven success in delivering highly engaging customer service.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Posses a personal interest in the Australian fashion industry.
- Have at least 2+ years experience in a similar role.
To apply, please send your CV with a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the job title and location in the subject line of the email.